Events represent anything that happens at your festival. They can be configured in a number of ways, but for now let's get started with the basics.
Note: Holding a film festival? Add films in Eventive. Use films to autogenerate a film guide and include details/credits, poster images, multiple screenings, and more. Learn more about films.
Creating an event
- From the Eventive Dashboard, select your event bucket.
- Click "Events" in the lefthand navigation.
- Click "Create New Event".
- Enter a name & description for the event, and select a start & end time.
- You can learn more about the other options in the event editor here, but for now just save your changes.
Add a ticket bucket
Events contain ticket buckets, which are collections of tickets. For example, your screening might have a "General Admission" ticket bucket. Without a ticket bucket, individuals cannot order tickets.
- Click "Add new ticket bucket".
- Enter a name, price, and quantity for the ticket bucket, then click "Save changes".
- That's it!
Your event is now live & accessible via your schedule! You can check out how it looks by going back to the Events page, clicking "View" next to event, and then clicking "View live".