The following element IDs are available for tracking:
Eventive--orderDiscountEntry--discountField: the text field for entering a discount code, appears after customer clicks "Have a discount code?".
Eventive--orderDiscountEntry--discountApplied: appears after a discount has been applied successfully.
Eventive--orderSummary--orderSuccess: appears after an order has been placed successfully.
Eventive--orderSummary--passDetailsSubmitted: appears during pass orders after all pass details / supplementary data have been entered.
Google Tag Manager setup
In Google Tag Manager, you can track events related to these elements by following these steps. The element will become visible & the trigger will fire when the event occurs.
- Create a new trigger.
- For trigger type, select "Element Visibility".
- Ensure selection method is set to "ID".
- In the Element ID field, copy and paste the desired element ID from the above list (ensuring you match capitalization & spelling exactly).
- For when to fire this trigger, select "Once per element".
- Ensure that "Observe DOM changes" is checked.
- Save your trigger & you're good to go!