Complete a ticket transfer on behalf of a customer from your Admin Dashboard, or share the instructions at the bottom of this article with your audience so they can transfer a ticket themselves!
To transfer a ticket from your Admin Dashboard, navigate to either Virtual Screenings or Physical Events, click View next to the screening:
then click Tickets:
Find the ticket order you wish to transfer, then click Transfer and enter the recipient's email address in the pop-up window.
To allow passholders to transfer tickets redeemed with their passes, you must check the box next to "Allow passholders to transfer tickets ordered with pass" on the pass bucket's settings page:
To disable standalone ticket transfers, open Additional Settings on your Event Bucket Settings page, then select "Disable standalone ticket transfer for all users" under Advanced Ticketing Settings:
Ticket Transfer Instructions For Your Audience:
Send these instructions to your audience to share how they can transfer tickets!
1. Once you've unlocked a virtual ticket or purchased a physical event ticket, log into your Eventive account and click My Tickets in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Click the gear icon next to the ticket you wish you transfer.
3. Click Transfer Tickets.
4. Confirm the ticket you want to transfer by checking the box next to the ticket name, then click the blue "Transfer 1 Ticket" button on the bottom right.
5. Enter the recipient's email address, then click the blue "Confirm & Send Transfer" button.
6. The ticket will still appear in your My Tickets page. It will now say "1 Transfer Pending."
7. Your recipient will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Gift from [your email address]" Your recipient must click the blue Accept Gift Stream button!
NOTE: If your recipient doesn't see the email, ask them to check their Spam folder and to search for "email@example.com"
8. Once your recipient clicks Accept Gift Stream, the ticket will no longer appear on your My Tickets page.