It's simple to import your memberships and subscriptions created on external sites into Eventive, complete with custom renewal dates that will trigger automated renewal notices.
You may also use the below steps to bulk add recurrence to existing passes! In Step 4, simply add the Pass Names and email addresses associated with existing passes in the Bulk Import spreadsheet to add renewal dates to existing membership passes!
Bulk Import Recurring Passes
Select your event bucket from the lefthand menu, click Pass buckets, and then select Bulk import passes.
2. Select the pass bucket for which you'd like to import passes.
3. Use this template, which has been modified from the standard Bulk Import Pass template to include a renewal date column.
4. Add your data to the template for import, ensuring you do not modify the header row in any way. The only required fields are columns A, B, and H: Email Address, Name, and Renewal Date.
If no Renewal Date is entered, recurring passes will automatically renew at the recurrence interval specified on the pass bucket's settings page.
To bulk add recurrence to existing passes, add the Pass Names and email addresses associated with existing passes in the Bulk Import spreadsheet!
Import supplementary data by changing columns C, D, E, etc. to reflect the name of each supplementary data field. Supplementary data fields must be created in the Pass Bucket settings before you bulk import passes.
Ensure that each supplementary data field column's name matches the label of the field EXACTLY (match capitalization & spelling, ensure there are no extra spaces, etc.) as configured in the Pass Bucket settings.
5. Once you've filled out and saved the spreadsheet, go back to the Bulk Import page, click the space labeled Drop spreadsheet here, or click to select, and select the completed spreadsheet from your computer.
6. Add a message to the "Additional Note" field if you want to add any custom text to the confirmation email your passholders will receive. This is optional.
7. Click Preview import to see a preview of the passes that will be imported. When previewing the bulk import, ensure that the renewal dates appear as expected.
8. Review the preview of the import to ensure that all pass data has been detected properly, including renewal dates. If anything looks wrong, click Edit settings, make your changes to the spreadsheet, re-upload it, and then click Preview Import again.
9. Once you're satisfied, check the box to affirm that you're ready to import the passes and then click "Start import".
10. Your passes will be imported & confirmation emails will be sent to all recipients!
Customers will receive a renewal notice approximately 1 week prior to the scheduled renewal date. If there's no method of payment associated with their account, the renewal notice will include a reminder to enter a method of payment.