Eventive is an all-in-one solution for managing collections of events (known as event buckets). An event bucket can represent anything from a film festival to an opera season.
Within an event bucket, you can create an unlimited number of events. For example, if you have an event bucket for the 2025 Chocolate Noir Film Festival, you could create an event for each film occurring as part of the festival. You could also create events for non-film events occurring throughout the festival: parties, receptions, and panels.
Event buckets can also contain pass buckets, which can be sold and offer flexible rule-based discounts. For example, at the Chocolate Noir Film Festival, there might be two pass tiers available, the Festival Pass and the VIP Pass. In Eventive, each of these would be a separate pass bucket.
Create an event bucket
After logging in to the Eventive Dashboard:
- Click "New event bucket" in the lefthand navigation.
- Choose a name for your event bucket (for example "2025 Chocolate Noir Film Festival").
- Choose a subdomain (for example, "chocolatenoir2025").
- Your timezone will automatically be populated with your current timezone. Edit if necessary.
- Choose your festival type under "Event bucket mode" (passes + standalone tickets, pass only, or standalone tickets only). Don't worry, you can always change this later.
- Click save! There are a number of other options on this page, but these are all the settings necessary to get started.
You can view your new event bucket site immediately, but it looks pretty empty right now. Let's create your first event.